Ready to win some cash at Blackjack while merely holding your phone or laptop anywhere and anytime? Then online Blackjack is the perfect choice for you! Experience all the thrill and excitement of playing the game for real money while chilling at home!
The variety of Blackjack online casino games will catch your eye and immediately take you into the world of ultimate fun. But now that we’ve gotten the introductions out of the way let us begin by telling you something about the rules of Blackjack.
Although you probably already know the Blackjack rules, we’re still going to provide you with a quick reminder.
Never think of Blackjack as of a game where the key is to get as close to 21 as possible. Its objective is to beat the house while having a total that exceeds the dealer’s while not going over 21. That is actually the gist of the game.
However, when you scratch the surface, you will realize that playing Blackjack is much more complicated than that. It is about strategically considering all your possibilities and choosing the move that statistically gives you the highest expected return.
But how can you successfully win big at online Blackjack for real money?
Play Blackjack Online
How to Win at Online Blackjack
Well, it’s pretty simple. You can apply something called the basic strategy. That entails making the optimal moves in every single situation, which would, consequently, maximize your odds of beating the dealer and winning real money online.
Unfortunately, though, you will never be able to completely beat the odds while playing online, unlike you could in a land-based casino. And why is that, you might ask?
The answer is pretty straightforward — the only way to beat the house while playing Blackjack would be by mastering the art of card counting. However, that is where you come across a small problem — you can’t count cards online because there are no physical decks present in the play.
Unfortunately, all you can settle for when playing online Blackjack is lowering the house edge as much as possible, even up to 0.99% if you optimally apply the basic strategy. Oh, and one more thing; avoid tables that have 6:5 payout on Blackjack — these have a higher house edge than the standard 3:2 ones.
However, there are some advantages to playing online Blackjack instead of going to a brick-and-mortar casino. Here are some of them…
Advantages of Real-Money Online Blackjack
- Variety — Games are the essential part of online casinos, and unless you are in Las Vegas or Atlantic City, your options are probably limited. However, the internet is your oyster and a possible solution to all of your problems. You can find enormous collections of games and all sorts of versions of Blackjack on the web if you know where to look. Your favorite game is just a quick Google search away, and the best part is that you don’t have to be a billionaire to play! Live Blackjack games that most online casinos offer may start with stakes even as low as $0.5.
- Safe and secure — Many players are skeptical of online gambling due to security and privacy concerns. But the truth is that there are plenty of trustworthy and reliable licensed sites with a variety of withdrawal and deposit options to suit everyone’s taste. But as long as you pick a reputable online gambling haven, you can rest assured all your personal information will remain perfectly safe.
- 24/7 access — Whether you are stuck at a boring meeting at 7 a.m., at the airport waiting for your plane at 2 a.m., or simply chilling at home, you can always relax with a few rounds of Blackjack.
- Bonuses — It will take you plenty of time to get them in land-based casinos, while as soon as you create your account and start playing online, a whole range of rewards and offers will be just one click away.
- You choose when to stop — You have full control over your time and money limits while playing online Blackjack. So whether you decide to combine it with your everyday work or play away the whole day, the choice is all yours!
Is online Blackjack a scam?
No. Every casino game has a house edge, and so does Blackjack. For instance, if the house edge is 0.5%, for every $100, you are expected (mathematically) to get a return of $99.5. It is always important to remember that every online casino has its rules and a different house edge.
That is why whenever searching for a casino to play, try to find one with the lowest house edge for the better potential winning. However, gamblers are always suspicious when it comes to potential scams.
Are online casinos really safe? Mostly, yes. Nowadays, major gambling sites have protection software and licenses to prevent hacking, so you needn’t worry about your data or credit card information getting stolen.
But can online casinos intentionally handle cards in favor of the dealer? That is where the reputation of the casino comes into play — to be trustworthy. In fact, all reputable online gambling establishments use RNG (Random Number Generator) to make sure every Blackjack round is genuinely random. Thus, every Blackjack game you play is only math and a bit of luck.
Can you earn a living playing online Blackjack?
Definitely. However, there’s a slight hitch — this works only if you are counting cards in land-based casinos or at online casinos in live dealer games. The reason is that you cannot use your math skills while playing with RNG.
Now, some people are professionals and experienced enough to make a living off of Blackjack. Although, you should not expect a steady money flow from the beginning, but Lady Luck and constant practice may surely lead to you becoming a millionaire one day!